Subject: EasyLife Problem
From: Ben Marty <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 1994 10:57:27 +0500

I tested the easylife extension on TechnoVenture.  It did pretty well
I guess... just one or two serious problems (Unreferenced variables).  I was
passing a parameter that i didn't use in one procedure.  The other problems
weren't so serious.  They were all undeclared variables (or something), but
all variables I expected to be zero or didn't care what they were at the
beginning.  But I have some consolation in the fact that TechnoVenture
testing also found a problem in the accessory (I guess it's not such a
"consolation" to Paul Hickman).  The following program will cause an
unnecessary Unreferenced variable notice:
TEST
B=Param
If(B mod 4)=1 Then Print "hi"
Procedure TEST
End Proc[5]

It doesn't believe that the variable B is referenced.  Silly me, I probably
didn't need to make a procedure... I just wanted to make it as similar to the
original program segment as possible.